- All use of contents in NEPC website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such contents constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All information provided by NEPC and its affiliates is owned by or licensed to NEPC (the " NEPC Information"). NEPC and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to NEPC Information. NEPC has the right to use all material entered into this website (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of NEPC’s print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of NEPC Information on an ad hoc basis, or downloading as expressly authorized by NEPC, NEPC informations may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without NEPC’s permission.
- NEPC makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using NEPC Information. Neither NEPC nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in NEPC Information or for any damages resulting there from.
- Users entering materials on any of these information are responsible for the content of that material. NEPC has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of the information of third-parties in this website. However, NEPC retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete from the service any third-party material which NEPC deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
- The user agrees to indemnify NEPC from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which NEPC, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Pages by the user.